- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Pages per minute: 20 B/W 20 Colour
- Paper capacity: Std 350 Max 1850 sheets
- Tiltable control panel with 4-inch, 5-line mono LCD
- 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder scans documents at up to 37ipm
- Full-colour network scanning with multiple scan destinations
- USB port conveniently located at the front of the MFP allowing easy printing from or scanning to the USB drive
- Optional wireless connectivity enables easy access from mobile devices and flexible MFP placement
The BP-20C20 lets you complete everyday tasks quickly and easily, and all with a lot more style.
Whether you need to print, copy, scan or fax documents, this entry-level A3 colour MFP supports the small office environment and is simple to use, simple to manage and simply more stylish.
It’s unique cubic frame and small footprint (one of the smallest available for A3 colour device) means it can fit almost anywhere and its two-tone colour scheme will enhance the look of any workspace.
A USB port at the front of the device allows documents to be printed from or scanned to a USB drive with ease. And with the optional wireless LAN adapter you can connect the MFP to any WiFi enabled device, so anyone can print or scan directly from their smartphone, tablet or PC using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print or the Sharpdesk Mobile app.
Digitising and sharing information is quick and simple. Documents can also be scanned in full colour at up to 37ipm via the 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder and saved to multiple destinations.
To save time and effort the BP-20C20 lets you copy the front and back of ID cards onto one page at the touch of a button and it can also automatically rotate and sort multi-page copy documents into sets.
The BP-20C20 has an output speed of 20ppm and standard paper capacity of 350 sheets, which can be expanded up to 1850 sheets. The 4”, 5-line LCD control panel can be tilted for easy viewing and the status indicator lamps let you check the machine and job status, even from a distance.
Like all Sharp MFPs the BP-20C20 includes a range of security features designed to protect your documents such as user/device authentication and advanced network encryption.